The last 4 decades have seen a massive evolution and acceptance of the yogic philosophy, especially in the field of fitness and wellbeing. With its global acceptance and heavy influx of interested candidates, this field of philosophy has been getting much traction. The evolution of Yoga has given rise to many newer concepts focusing on specific parts of the body and one such example is “Face Yoga”.
The Manasvani organization is an NGO that conducts various yoga programs not only for students who want to learn but specific yoga teaching courses, for individuals who want to pursue a career in teaching yoga. The president of the Manasvani Institute is Mansi Gulati, who is a well renowned Yogi, teacher, and modern thinker. The Organisation is currently a patron of the yogic philosophy whilst pushing the modern generations toward a fitter and wholesome life.
Mansi Gulati Face Yoga
The approach of face yoga is relatively new and has managed to achieve a positive acceptance from the general populous. Face Yoga refers to exercises that stimulate meridians and acupressure points within the face to induce a sense of relation as well as promote general wellbeing. There are not many institutions on a global scale that teach face yoga especially professional courses for those who want to become teachers of the discipline.
Related Blog: Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Face Yoga
Mansi Gulati, the president of Manasvani NGO, is one of the few patrons of the yogic discipline, and through her institution, she hopes to spread the knowledge and practices of the discipline which do not only cater to students but also to those looking for a professional degree in this line.
5 Best Face Yoga Exercises You Should Do Daily
Here are 5 best face yoga exercises by Mansi Gulati you can do daily:
1. The Eye Lift
This exercise helps a great deal with headaches and much like the previous exercise improves skin elasticity which eventually reduces puffiness above the cheek area.
- Pull one arm straight up, then drop it over your head to rest your fingertips on your temple.
- Lift your face up and back with your fingertips, then drop your head over to your shoulder, keeping your chest broad.
- Hold this position while exhaling slowly through your lips.
- Take the position a step further by extending your other arm at a 45-degree angle and extending your tongue out towards the ground as you exhale.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
2. The Forehead Smoothe
Also known as the brow smoother this exercise helps relax the temple region of the face.
- Raise one arm straight up, then lower it over your head to rest your fingertips on your temple.
- Lift your face up and back with your fingertips, then drop your head over your shoulder while keeping your chest open.
- Maintain this posture while softly exhaling through your mouth.
- To advance the position, extend your other arm at a 45-degree angle and stretch your tongue out towards the ground as you exhale.
- Repeat on the opposite side and all the way through.
3. The Face Lift
The Face Lift exercise stimulates lymphatic circulation and helps to a great extent in reducing puffiness of the face.
- Put your palms on your temples.
- Raise your hands and pull them back, elevating the sides of your face.
- Make an “O” shape with your mouth. Drop your jaw as far as possible to make your face as long as feasible.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds. Repeat twice more.
4. Jaw Unlocker
This Exercise impacts the jaw and neck region benefitting by toning those areas into shape and providing better facial features. This exercise also helps to deal with cramps within the jaw areas.
- While seated, make a fist with your left hand and place it on the outside of your jaw, thumb pointing down.
- As you turn your head toward your fist, you should feel a stretch on the side of your neck.
- Don’t move your hand.
- Then, squeeze your jaw on your palm for a few seconds.
- Let go gently.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
5. The Neck Lift
The neck lift is very good for dealing with the discomforts arising due to double chin
- Pucker your lips as much as you can to one side (you should feel a stretch in your cheek).
- Turn your head to that side, raising your head at a 45-degree angle. You should be able to feel the stretch in your neck.
- Hold the position for three seconds. Repeat.
- Rep on the opposite side.
In a nutshell, face yoga has a plethora of benefits for promoting a better and more pristine sense of well-being. Each exercise increases blood circulation and activates acupressure points, which aid in the relaxation of the mind and body. Along with these activities, a workout or yoga practice would result in an even greater improvement in immunity and body flexibility. A healthy diet is also advised to enhance the benefits of this face yoga program.
Face Yoga Teacher Training Course by Mansi Gulati
Manasvani is a non-governmental organization that advocates for health care rights. Mansi Gulati, an international yogi, author, and thinker, founded Manasvani. Despite the fact that the Manasvani Organization provides education in all styles of yoga, this article focuses on the Face Yoga teacher training course. Face Yoga is becoming increasingly popular, and competent trainers are needed to oversee the growing student base for this yoga regimen. For more information about the Face Yoga Teacher Training Course, fill out the enquiry form here.
Mansi Gulati, AN INTERNATIONAL Yogi , Author, and a thought leader. She devoted her efforts to learn everything possible about yoga practices and philosophy from as many learning sources she could find. She has over 25 years of experience in yoga. She has many international and national certifications to her credit. She has written several articles and books, which are based upon the premise and philosophy that yoga can benefit all body types through a series of Asanas.